Thursday, December 10, 2009

Reflections of a London Interior Designer - Designing with Emotion

My work as an interior designer is both emotional and practical. In London there are all sorts of different ways of doing design, but I try to focus on my “signature feel” that really emphasises fresh, harmonious and elegant. However, that definitely doesn’t mean boring! As a professional interior designer, I am never scared to jazz up a concept to create a customised target aesthetic. One recent example was a private project, a residence in London’s prestigious Chelsea. The client requested a stunning, modern, luxurious feel with a true “interior designer look” and plenty of flair. We filled the apartment with bespoke furniture and fresh colours, staying true to my “signature feel” as an interior designer, but also perfectly accommodating the client’s needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment